FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH OUR
Unfortunately we are not able to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt. If believe your product has a fault, you can complete a Return Request and follow the procedure to return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, packaging still intact.
If your item is under warranty, please see below details on our Warranty Policy.
NOTE: These products are still guaranteed under the Consumers Guarantees Act (see below).
Here's what you need to do:
Please submit your Return Request through our Bakerstone Warranty Returns Team (processed within 2-3 working days).
If accepted we will send you a returns advice freight label to attach to the packed goods & arrange a courier collection.
Once we have received your goods back in good condition we will provide you with the best solution to resolve the issue.
Please submit your Return Request through our Bakerstone Warranty Returns Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 2-3 working days.
To assist us in processing your warranty claim in a timely manner, please advise the order number, name of the item at fault and the full details of the fault. Once we have received the information we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
Once your Return Request has been approved:
• We will send you a Returns Advice to print and attach to the packaged goods
• Please ensure the goods are packed well • We will arrange a courier for collection
• The Return Address will be showing on the Returns Advice – please ensure this is visible
• Once your Return is received, it will be checked and you will be contacted with a solution
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com
FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH OUR
BakerstoneBox’s warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date.
Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process.
Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy.
If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
BakerstoneBox’s Warranty Policy has 4 solutions to any claim made:
1. Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
2. Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
3. If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of BakerstoneBox’s products of the same value as your original purchase price.
4. Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full refund.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by BakerstoneBox. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of national safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.