RETURNS / WARRANTY POLICY
Return Policy - Change Of Mind Purchases
30-day Right of Return Policy
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for our returns policy, we go a bit better than that……
If you're not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with a replacement or a full refund to the value of the product's purchase price. You can return the product to our Head Office. With our 30-day right of return policy there are no special catches it's extremely simple! All we ask is that you complete a Return Request and follow the procedure to return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, packaging still intact.
If your item is under warranty, please see below details on our Warranty Policy.
NOTE: These products are still guaranteed under the Consumers Guarantees Act (see below).
Here's what you need to do
Return Policy - Warranty Issues:
Please submit your Return Request through our BakerstoneBox Warranty Returns Team via this LINK or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 2-3 working days.
We will be able to assist you through the warranty process. To assist with this process please advise the order number, name of the item at fault and the full details of the fault.
Once we have received the information we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
Once your Return Request has been approved:
• We will send you a Returns Advice to print and attached to the packaged goods
• Please ensure the goods are packed well
• We will arrange a courier collection
• The Return Address will be showing on the Returns Advice – please ensure this is visible
• Once your Return is received, it will be checked and you will be contacted with a solution
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service team at 1800 839 842, or e-mail us at email@example.com
BakerstoneBox’s warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date.
Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process.
Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy.
If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
BakerstoneBox’s Warranty Policy has 4 solutions to any claim made:
1. Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
2. Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
3. If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of BakerstoneBox’s products of the same value as your original purchase price.
4. Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full refund.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by BakerstoneBox. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of national safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.